Before move in:
It is very important that you are ready to move ahead with your chosen apartment. Rental properties in Sao Paulo move very quickly. Once you have found an apartment you like you have no time to lose. To make the search process the most efficient, we advise you at the beginning of your search to have a clear idea of what you are looking for. Click here to learn about the different districts in sao paulo.
- Know the areas you are interested in.
- Know your budget and absolute requirements of the flat, e.g. amount of bedrooms, type of service etc.
- Know the exact date you need to move.
- REGISTER your interest with us via the site.
- If you are a foreign national, we will need a scanned copy of passport. We dont need this on registration, but have it ready for later.
- If you are Brazilian, we will need your CPF and RG.
- Make funds available either in Brazilian Real; cash or via credit card.
THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART – YOU MUST HAVE THE FUNDS READY TO MOVE. We provide a Brazilian Real foreign exchange payment gateway and escrow service via an FSA regulated 3rd party. Please click here for details on making Real payments. If you are ready to move, you can pay us direct and we will hold the funds ready to release to the landlord of your preferred apartment. In the event you don’t decide to rent through us we can pay the money back into your account or forward to any other destination. Bear in mind that the banks here only allow you to withdraw a maximum of 1000 Reals per day. Lets face it, once you are here you will need Reals!
What must I check after move in to my apartment?
- Make sure you have the amount of keys agreed.
- Make sure you are happy with the inventory (vistoria) that you will have been given and asked to sign. This will form the basis of the check out document. Any damages or losses against what was included in the inventory will be paid for out of your deposit.
- Make sure you are clear as to what services and utilities are paid for. For any that are not included we can support you in the obtaining of such for a small administration fee.
- Make sure you have organised ongoing monthly payment for your flat rental. Bear in mind if transferring the money from abroad it will take between 3-5 days using the standard banking. We can do this faster for you using our systems to make payment, but in either case a regular payment schedule must be set up.